viernes, 9 de junio de 2017

Radiohead!

Hi everyone, today I´m going to talk about a band that I like so much. Although I don´t have one favorite band I love this one.
Radiohead are an English alternative rock band, formed in 1985. The band is formed by Thom Yorke, Jonny Greenwood, Ed O´Brien, Colin Greenwood and Phil Selway. The first single is "creep" and it was released in 1992. Into the musical career they did  nine records and they changed along the time, but in every case their musical style is the alternative rock. 
I like this band because I think that their musical proposal is so interesting. They have a unique sound and the singer "Thom York" does a peculiar interpretation. Also I belive that they have a social position about topics of the world, such as economy, politics and environment; and this is very important for me.  
In that sense my favorite song is "Present Tense", this song is from the last album named "A moon shaped pool". 
Now I´m going to put the link video so that you can watch it. I hope you enjoy it. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew644hgD7ok

2016_Radiohead_Press_060516.hero_.jpg (955×535)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario