viernes, 30 de junio de 2017

My teacher Sonia Araus


sonia-araus

Hi, today I will speak about someone that I admire so much; she is my teacher of contemphorany dance, she is Sonia Araus. She studied at the Arcis Univeristy in Chile, since 1992, she started to work with important choreographers such as Alejandro Ramos, Elizabeth Rodriguez, Nuri Gutes, Carmen Beucha and among others. Later she was part of one project about old dances and other interesting pieces of the chontemphorany dance in Chile. Finally she applied for one Fondart, where she could travel to France, to study at the BMC. 
At present she is in Chile, and continues her studies at the BMC in France in some periods of the each year. 
She is a teacher in different dance schools, and for this reason I admire her , because she is an excellent pedagogue, Sonia has one particular methodology, which she changes for every student case; because for her it is important the learning process and I like it, because this means that she is a devoted padagogue. 
Sonia will only teach me in this semester, and it´s finishing, but I feel that I have learned a lot of things about my body and dance. 








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario