viernes, 26 de mayo de 2017

My favorite piece of technology


Hi everyone, I´m goinig to talk about my favorite piece of technology. In the first positition I would like tell you that I don´t usually use technology, because I prefer to do other activities, with people or outdoors.

But I would say that my favorite piece is my “phone”. I remember that I had one friend, and I was in his home when He stood up of his chair and went to his room. When he came back he gave me my phone, because He told me that my other phone was too old.

Now I use it always, because I need it every day for write with my friends and for read academy information at the university.

I think that my life without my phone would be a little harder, because I couldn´t know the important things quickly, but I belive that actually that It isn´t that important.
I hope that you are all well and you like my post.


          Bye! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario